Tuesday, July 3, 2007

To Love through Truth




Rosary Convent high School, the bed of roses has moulded me to what I am today.


I remember my kinder garten days when i used to go to school wearing a pink color raincoat in the month of june (the reopenin days of my school), with a water bottle in hand and those lil tears in my eyes. I was in a Pink section. I always made my auto driver believe that i had a tooth-ache and poor fellow trusted me so much that he would bring me back home. This was what i would do regularly and would bunk those classes for almost 3 times a week. I would hardly go to school. But finaly ended up with a General Proficiency prize in my Upper Kindergarten.


Those days were of real fun. I remember Niharika, who was the only creature who fought with me round the clock. But to my surprise she turned to be my cousin. I started loving the environment around me in Mrs. Vibhas class (ie 1st standard). Long list of teachers, whom i still remember had given me alot. The best teachers whom i had come across are Mrs Mary, Mrs Das, Mrs Neelu Dutta, Mrs Matilda, etc. Rosarians out there!! remember Mrs Harriet?? The most jovial and lovely PT teacher. Lastly Sis Mathias, the most horried person whom we hated to the core.


By the time we came to high school, some became the real friends of my life. Loved those days with Chandu, Divi, Sankeerti, Vandu n Meena. Would do lots of masti and had fun in those classes. Missin u dear Sankeerti. Wish you were with us in this world.


I owe alot to the entire team of Rosary. The entire journey made me learn so many things and was fun-filled!!

3 comments:

Ravi said...

Welcome!

:-)

And keep blogging!

Ravi said...

Aye.. idi orkut kaadu... and our blogs are not scrap-books. When I comment on something, give a reply on that post itself!

So, a reply for this comment is going to be here...

Sai Krupa said...

hey chi poo..